Alien Contact

Monday, June 02, 2008

IPUS just received an amazing series of photos of UFO that were taken from an aircraft near Manchester, England, on 12/18/2007. The person submitting the photos writes:

"I saw similar lights as Stephenville, Texas. While flying into Manchester England on the morning of 18 Dec 2007, I awoke to a beautiful dawn. So beautiful in fact, that I woke up the person next to me. He grabbed his camera, and I grabbed mine. We both spent the next 15 minutes snapping pictures of this fantastical scene.

























































































































It wasn't until I looked at the pictures on my PC that I found that what looked like a star or satellite to my naked eye was actually something quite different. I thought that maybe I had jostled the camera while clicking it, but that would not explain the loopdy-loops! Then, when I saw the pictures from Stepheville, I had to report this!"

0 comments
Exploitation of Spirit Dimension
Your Ad Here