HQ AREA 51 unwanted truth

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Below is an extract, from JAW.67 The unwanted truth book about HQ AREA 51

HQ AREA 51

Welcome to Project JAW, Major Stone. I'm Lieutenant Colonel Grey. General Steven has asked me to show you around and then to take you into the briefing room and give you the full history of Project JAW. I'll start off by telling you that you'd better fasten your seat belt. You're in for a hell of a ride.'

I've spent ten years in Special Forces; I've seen it all sir. I'm here because I'm the best man for the job. I'm prepared for anything.'

Relax with the "sir" on Project JAW unless you're told otherwise. We keep it informal below Brigadier General. This is your card; doors cannot be opened without this. Since you have security clearance for floors one to three you will have to give a retinal and finger scan for floors two and below.'

How many floors are there?'
Thirty-two, but as I said you'll only be using one to three. Anything below and you'll be entering the twilight zone.'

Continue reading here

0 comments
Exploitation of Spirit Dimension
Your Ad Here