If you are listening for something very quiet in your mind, your mind needs to be as quiet as possible. It actually needs to be utterly silent or you will fail completely in what you can accomplish. Using standard ways to relax your mind like listening to music, reading a book, watching TV, messing around on the internet; none of these things will help you. The only tool I know of that will silence your mind and increase mental discipline is meditation.

I know, I know. Every time anyone thinks of meditation, they think of some martial arts guy sitting under a tree and making some ummmmmm noise. They then wake up and start saying confusing things like: "To go forward is to go back" or "snatch the pebble from my hand". First order of business is to ditch that image. Meditation is a very ordered method in clearing all thoughts in your mind to allow you to concentrate to your fullest extent.

Meditation is critical; because it will train you in achieving something I have labeled the Omega State. Within this state, you will realize you have psychic abilities. Reflecting at what I said at the beginning of this article, it might appear to conflict with what I said. Let me rephrase, 'IF' you can enter into this state.

Let’s try to learn about meditation, on the next article in this blog.

0 comments
Exploitation of Spirit Dimension
Your Ad Here